Right at birthday bloggers launched a new feature that bloggers like avatar image below :
Here is what you should do:
- Go to Settings>Comments in your Blogger dashboard, and ensure the "Show profile images on comments" setting is set to "Yes" (this appears near the bottom of this page).
- Check a post page on your blog which has some comments to see if any comment avatars appear.
- If no comment avatars are visible in your layout, go to Layout>Edit HTML in your Blogger Dashboard and click the "Revert widget templates to default" link near the bottom of the page. Warning - only do this if using a standard, uncustomized Blogger template!
- After completing these necessary steps, comment avatars should now display to the left of comments on your posts.
It seems the method for us to use is far simpler than my initial impressions - we need only add two small sections of code to our templates in order for the comment avatars to function.
Here's what to do:
1. Go to Layout>Edit HTML in your Blogger dashboard, and ensure you check the "Expand widget templates" box.
2. Using your browser's search function, locate the following line of code (or similar):
Depending on your particular template, you may discover this is instead.