29 October 2010

One Piece Manga 602 – Read One Piece Chapter 602 Scans

Hello! One Piece Manga 602 has been released! one piece chapter 602 confirmed and one piece 602 raw spoilers is now available here.

One Piece Chapter 602: Rudder Straight Down

Just Click the one piece chapter 602 scans below to read the whole one piece 602 chapter.




Marine: Uwaa!!
Perona: I knew it, this ruckus was your doing.
Kumacy: You were still wasting your time here!?
Marines: I…. want to become a tick….

Sanji: Oh!! You’re the one from Thriller Bark!!
Zoro: Why are you still here!?
Luffy: Who was this again?

Perona: How dare you speak to me like that, I’m the one that brought you over here! If not for me, you’d still be….

Sanji: It’s a real woman… real… woman…
Perona: Of coruse I am!! What the hell kind of sickness you got!?
…. anyways, hurry up and sail out of here. Marine ships have appeared around the island!!
Zoro & LUffy: What!?

2

Chopper?: Zoro!! Sanji~!!
Franky: You guys got manlier!!
Brook: Luffy-san!! I wanted to see you so bad!!
Usopp: Hehe!! We’re all here again!
Nami: Heeeey!!
Sanji: !!
Chopper: Sanji!!?

3

Marine: Hold up!! Stop firing!!
Marine: That’s….
Mairne: Kuja Pirates!! What are you doing there!! Are you going to sabotage our mission!?
Hancock: Who… put a marine vessel in my path!?

Robin: That’s the symbol of Kuja….
Nami: Kuja?
Robin: It’s a powerful female pirate crew led by the Shichibukai “Pirate Empress”.
Usopp: Shichibukai!? Holy, she’s the most beautiful woman in the world!!
Brook: She’s so… bright!!! She’s shining like a beacon of light, her beauty knows no bounds!! What is a Shichibukai doing here!?

4

Luffy: Oh, it’s Hancock!!
Hancock: (Luffy, this is your chance!)
Brook: Whoa!! She winked at us!!
Luffy: Thanks!! Let’s get out of here now!
Nami: You know that Shichibukai?
Luffy: Yeah, I was sent to the female island, they’re all friends of mine
Usopp: The female island!? The legendary island with nothing but females!? The dream island really exists!?
Sanji: You’re…. friends… with the Empress..!!?

Sanji: WERE YOU REALLY TRAINING!!!??
Luffy: Yeah, I sure did
Sanji: YOU!!! Y…YOU!!! You know where I…. I…..

Marguerite: Wow, that’s Luffy’s crew!! They look so fun!
Sweetpea: chapter of “So many creatures I’ve never seen”! 1, 2, 3, 4……

5

Franky: I got the floats off!!
Nami: Roger that!! We’re gonna dive!! Everyone hoist up the sails!
Brook: The sails!?
Robin: Apparently a coated ship navigates the current as if they were wind.
Usopp: You don’t get there just by sinking!?
Luffy: Time to sail, Nami?
Nami: Yeah, go ahead captain!
Luffy: Alright, fellas!! I have a lot to talk to you about… but for now!
Thank you for follwing my selfish plan for two years!!!
Sanji: It’s not like your selfishness started recently
Usopp: Yeah, he’s right! You’ve always been like this!!

6-7
Marine: Rear Admiral!! The pirate ship is fleeing into the water!!
RA: Damn it!! Do you realize just how dangerous they are!?
Marine: Rear Admiral!!

Luffy: SEEEEET SAIIIILLL!!!
Crew: WOOOOOOOOH!
Luffy: Here we come, Fishman Island!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment